Search This Blog






My Latest Clay Collection

Mid Valley Megamall X'Mas Promotion

Announcement:
Due to hectic schedule, I won't be taking any online order until 2/1/2011
however, those who drop an order from 1/12-2/1/2011 will receive a free HP Strap worth RM 8 as a return of delaying your order for a month.
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
*********************************************
Next Location: MidValley Megamall
South Court, Ground Floor
(Opposite to Quiksilver)
Duration: 1/12/10 - 2/1/2011
I have lots of items for sale which you have never seen in my web, especially in Christmas themes,
New Creative Candy Bottle! and Workshop for kids!
RM 16 and RM 48 package - on the spot with take-home artwork!
Come and feel the joy of Christmas this December!
Kindly call me directly if you can't find my kiosk.
******************************************************************
See you there!!!

0 comments: